- Body Mechanix
- Cornerstone Martial Arts
- Cozy Quarters Farm — pony rides
- LouLou’s Whimsicals (Dog Portraits)
- Harvest Market
- Delaware Museum of Natural History (11 to 2)
- Hockessin Athletic Club
- Hockessin Friends Meeting
- Hockessin Historical Society
- Wilmington & Western Railroad
- Wilmington Montessori School
- Jungle John: Dinosaur Show at 1 pm and Reptile Show at 2:30 pm
- Free-Flighted Bird Program by Conservation Connection/Phung Luu
- Hockessin 4th of July
- Food Trucks: Maiale, Pizza Capo, Wandering Chef Catering, Woodside Farm Creamery, Outlandish Food Truck, Sinfully Delicious Gourmet Pastries
- Dew Point Brewing Co.
- At CCArts Artisan’s Market: Stephanie Przybylek, Val Walton, Cheryl Young, Ken Garver, Elisabeth Bard, Matthew Gorton of Printed Solid, Janice Itzel
- Live music at CCArts: Kim Snyder, Syd Root, Shucked Oyster Band, Terretta Storm
Interested in Joining Yorklyn Day as an
Exhibitor, Vendor or Food Truck?
Click here to learn about joining Yorklyn Day as an Exhibitor, Vendor or Food Truck. Expected to attract 1,000+ attendees, Yorklyn Day will celebrate the best of the hometown heritage and independent spirit associated with little-known Yorklyn. Spaces are limited, and preference is given to local, independent businesses, organizations or groups from Yorklyn and the immediate vicinity. Applications accepted in the following categories:
Craft vendors must be selling their product at Yorklyn Day. Vendors selling food products to take home are considered craft vendors. Sampling of products is allowed, but vendors must adhere to all New Castle County Health Department regulations.
Food Vendors — All Spots FILLED!
Food vendors prepare and sell food for consumption at the event. Food vendors must adhere to Delaware State Parks mobile food services vendor regulations and complete a license application (no fee required but must provide proof of insurance and Delaware Public Health License). For complete details, click here.
Nonprofit & Informational Exhibitors
Nonprofit and Informational Exhibitors are those who market their product, business or services only and are not selling items at the event. NOTE: A discount is offered to exhibitors offering an educational activity (not merely a promotional product), and preference is given to local, independent businesses and organizations.
Download applications, rules and guidelines here: